The IAC Group of Companies are world leaders in the marketing of expertise and leasing of highly qualified personnel, and provision of specialist consultancy services.
Members of the IAC Group of Companies are owned and operated independently in Europe, New Zealand and the Pacific.
Having developed from an aircrew leasing company, IAC Global maintains substantial interests in the international aviation industry. With our expansion has come diversification, and with our well-established global network of professional contacts has come a high profile and reputation for excellence.
IAC Global is ideally positioned to market suitable expertise and products on an international level. This is compounded by the strength of IAC Global’s core staff, which includes operational, legal, financial, and administrative support and more.
The use of contract personnel and specialist services is an established and proven method of securing highly professional individuals and specialist services in the most cost-effective manner. IAC Global consultants and contractors represent an immense breadth and depth of experience in many fields, including government, regulatory, NGO, military and commercial.
The Benefits of IAC Global
By selecting IAC Global to provide specialised personnel, our valued clients are securing many additional benefits. These include, but are by no means limited to, the following:
- IAC Global has the enviable reputation for consistently providing personnel of the highest industry standards.
- IAC Global personnel are carefully selected for their professional ability, their proven track record, and their ability to work within, and adapt to, a new culture.
- IAC Global’s wealth of experience in a variety of fields provides a network of industry contacts that allows for a comprehensive applicant screening process.
- IAC Global’s operations centre in Australia provides a 24-hour ‘watch’ on our worldwide operations. Senior management staff are always available to assist both clients and personnel.
- IAC Global continually monitors all operations and liaises directly with clients and personnel, with the emphasis on identifying and resolving issues before they become problems.
- Depending upon the operation, IAC Global appoints liaison personnel to ensure an IAC Global management presence at all times on all operations. These positions further ensure the smooth integration of IAC Global personnel with the client.
- The breadth of the IAC Group of Companies allows IAC Global to draw on in-house expertise to assist our valued clients in ways that standard recruitment companies are unable to. This assistance may be anything from scheduling to liaising with government or international regulatory bodies.
- All operations are controlled from the IAC Global operations centre in Australia. This location is within a minimal time difference to Asia, thus allowing for swift, seamless communications in real-time and avoiding communication delays with offices in Europe or the United States.
IAC Global sets, and successfully maintains, the highest of standards in all areas of its operations. It is this uncompromising pursuit of excellence, attention to detail and innovation that sets IAC Global apart from other companies.