Fokker 100 Captain
Papua New Guinea
Fokker 100 (F100)
IAC is seeking experienced and qualified F100 Captains for either a commuting contract or non-commuting contract and be domiciled at any ANG network port with travel provided for monthly block of days off.
Operating Base is Port Moresby.
2 year contract with option to renew
Excellent updated terms and conditions.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact one of our recruitment specialists today.
- 4,500 hours total time, 3,000 hours total PIC time, 2,000 hours total time on F100, 100 hours experience at night
- Line operation time on the F100 ideally within the last 12 months/li>
- Hold current and valid ATPL
- Current F100 type rating (or relevant aircraft type rating as approved by the airline)
- Current First Class Medical Certificate issued by ICAO member state (no waivers)
- ICAO level 6 language certification
- Current passport, no criminal record and no record of flight accidents or incidents