B787 First Officer in Japan – Accepting expressions of interest
50 at commencement
A unique opportunity to secure a long-term career path with a major Japanese airline, with a particular focus on candidates who show potential for career development/progression. Air Japan (part of the long and well established ANA Group of Companies) currently have in place an upgrade program for First Officers to Captains and each FO can expect to have the opportunity to be assessed during the contract period subject to Captain positions being available.
Excellent terms and conditions for this commuting position include: annual increase, monthly commuting days off at home, commuting allowance, accommodation allowance, provident fund payment and an experience allowance. A variety of insurances are also included as part of the package, along with competitive bonus schemes.
An additional bonus is that you will obtain the coveted and perpetual JCAB licence.
Please contact one of our friendly recruitment specialists and/or register/update your details on our website.
- 3,000 hours total flight time
- 500 hours on commercial jet aircraft
- 250 PIC hours, OR 500 hours total PUS, OR 180 hours total PIC/PUS + 70 hours total PIC
- Valid ICAO B787 Type Rating with a Command Instrument Rating + 787 flight time (do not include SIM time)
- Must have flown within the last 12 months
- Under 50 years of age at time of commencement