B787 Captain – Type Rated & Non Type Rated – Position on hold
Type Rated & Non Type Rated
Varies from 57 to 50 - see minimum requirements for more information
This position offers very attractive terms and conditions and is available to B787/B777/B747-400/B737NG Captains. This position also has the added benefit of Auckland and Heathrow as a Reverse Scheduling Point (RSP) option.
If you wish to know more about this position we are waiting to hear from you. Please register on IAC’s website or alternatively contact one of our friendly recruitment specialists
- Be a citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China and be a citizen of a Member State of ICAO. Your nationality shall be the same as what is shown on a valid ATPL and your passport must be valid for a minimum of 3 years;
- Hold a current and valid ATPL issued by the same ICAO Member State’s CAA.
- Hold a current and valid Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by the same ICAO Member State.
- Minimum of 6,000 hours total flying time (only front seat time on turboprop and turbojet aircraft only and simulator time not included);
- Minimum of 2,500 hours PIC time on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with an MTOW of 50 tons or more (sim time is not to be considered for flight time calculation);
- ICAO English Level 4 or above & Category I instrument landing level;
Other PIC Experience
- Minimum of 500 PIC hours with the applicable aircraft type endorsement
- Minimum of 500 PIC hours on current type (136 tons MTOW and above) if you don’t have the relevant aircraft type endorsement
- Minimum of 1,500 PIC hours on current type (136 tons MTOW and below) if you don’t have the relevant aircraft type endorsement.
- Flight Breaks of no more than 180 days & your last proficiency check undertaken must not exceed licence validity.
- Last 3 years of Training & Checking Records for sim & line operations must be provided. Records between 2-3 years will only be accepted when it is impossible to obtain 3 years of Records
|Aircraft Sought||Current Type Rating Held by Applicant||Max. Age Upon Application||Min PIC Hrs on Current Type Rating|