B787 Captain in China – Non Type Rated – Position on hold
Non Type Rated
IAC is proud to present Captain positions with Hainan Airlines on the B787 with excellent terms and conditions.
- 4 year renewable contract
- 30 days annual leave
- Commuting contract with tickets provided to base within Hainan network
- Chinese income taxes paid by Hainan Airlines
Excellent terms and conditions are available. If this interests you we are waiting for your application. Please register on IAC’s website or alternatively contact one of our friendly recruitment specialist
- 4,000 hours total time
- Minimum of 500 hours PIC on B787 (or B777 differences course to B787). Only real flight experience time is to be included – PICUS and SIM time are to be excluded
- Last flight on type within 12 months
- Valid and current ATPL and valid First Class Medical issued by ICAO member state (no waivers).
- Passport must be valid for at least 12 months
- No history of incidents or accidents.
- No criminal record.
- ICAO level 4 language certification
- Less than 55 years of age at the start of application