B777 Captain in China – Position on hold
Candidates can elect either 1 of 2 options – 28 Days Annual Leave + 28 GDO (Guaranteed Days Off) or 42 Days Annual Leave + 42 Days GDO.
Shanghai Base with Shanghai Base Allowance and Living Allowance.
Annual Bonus, Housing Allowance, Travel Allowance, Sick Leave, 4 Star accommodation provided by ACC whilst on layover etc.
Excellent monthly remuneration packages which is increased upon contract renewal.
This package will be hard to match. If you are interested in finding out more please contact one of our recruitment specialists today.
- 500 hours PIC on the B777
- Total of 2000 hours total PIC time
- Current within 12 months (must have a valid/current PC)
- Valid ATP license issued by an ICAO member country
- Class 1 Medical
- Valid passport
- Must be from a country that has diplomatic ties to China
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No incidents or accidents & no license limitations
- Maximum age 57
- Please note that individuals who have had cataract surgery will unfortunately not be considered