B737 NG First Officer in Papua New Guinea – Type Rated
Papua New Guinea
IAC is seeking experienced and qualified B737 NG First Officers for a commuting contract
Operating Base is Port Moresby, contract domiciles of Cairns or Brisbane available with travel provided for monthly block of days off.
2 year contract with option to renew
Excellent terms and conditions.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact one of our recruitment specialists today.
- 3,000 hours total time, 1,000 hours on the B737 NG, 200 hours experience at night
- Line operation time on the B737 NG ideally within the last 12 months
- Hold current and valid ATPL
- Current B737 NG type rating (or relevant aircraft type rating as approved by the airline)
- Current First Class Medical Certificate issued by ICAO member state (no waivers)
- ICAO level 6 language certification
- Current passport, no criminal record and no record of flight accidents or incidents
- Right of Abode Australia or New Zealand – must be able to service an Australian Domicile