B737 NG Captain – TR & NTR – Temporarily on hold
Type Rated & Non Type Rated
59 (JCAB TR) or 54 (ICAO TR)
These highly sought after positions are for B737 NG Captains who have either a valid ATPL with valid B737 (CL or NG) type rating OR JCAB license with jet type rating.
Spring Airlines Japan is based in Narita, operating routes in Japan and to China.
There is the choice of commuting or non-commuting, with a renewable contract term of 3 years from completion of training. Other benefits include training and contract completion bonuses, and depending upon selection of a commuting or non-commuting position, there are relocation allowances, monthly ticket allowances, education allowances, accommodation allowances, medical insurances, etc.
If this position interests you, please apply now, or contact us to get in touch with one of our friendly recruitment specialists.
- B737 (CL or NG) type rating for ICAO ATPL license holders or jet type rating for JCAB license holders
- 4,000 hours total flight time, 3,000 on commercial jet aircraft
- 1,000 hours PIC on commercial jet aircraft
- 1,000 hours EFIS flight time
- 1,500 hours PIC on jet aircraft with MTOW 50,000kg or above OR 2,000 hours PIC on jet aircraft with MTOW 30,000kg or above
- Must have flown within the last 12 months
- Vaild ATPL from ICAO-recognised country
- Under 59 years of age if JCAB licence holder OR 54 if ICAO ATPL license holder
- BMI below 30