A330 First Officer in Fiji – Available now (inc. those having CCQ – see details below)
Type Rated & Non Type Rated
IAC is proud to present First Officer positions in the tranquil South Pacific with Fiji Airways on the A330/A350 with excellent terms and conditions.
- Initially 12 month term, thereafter renewable
- 24 days annual leave
- 12 days sick leave
- Commuting contract with tickets provided to and from contract base
- Contract bases of LAX, SYD, MEL, BNE, AKL, HKG
If this position interests you, please apply now, or contact us to get in touch with one of our friendly recruitment specialists.
- Just announced – a minimum of 2000 hrs on any Airbus Variant, with a CCQ having being carried out in the last 6 months prior to job offer.
- 1,500 hours total time
- 500 hours on the A330 and/or A350 (or a minimum of 1,500 hours on A320/A340 and flight crew member obtains own A350 or A330 type rating or CCQ prior to start date.
- Line operation time on the A330 and/or A350 ideally within the last 6 months
- Have flown as operating crew on Type for more than 2 years
- Hold current and valid ATPL and operated without restriction for the last 2 years
- Current A330 and/or A350 type rating (or as approved by airline)
- Current first-class medical certificate issued by ICAO member state (no waivers)
- Current unrestricted instrument rating
- ICAO level 5 language certification
- Current passport
- No criminal record
- No record of flight accidents or incidents