A330 First Officer in China – Temporarily on hold
Type Rated & Non Type Rated
IAC is proud to present First Officer positions with China Eastern Airlines on the A330 for type rated (TR) and non type rated (NTR) candidates with excellent terms and conditions.
- 2 year renewable contract
- Number of Duty Patterns available to choose from to allow for Standard Contract or Seasonal Contract (selection will determine Annual Leave Allowance)
- 8 days sick leave
- Commuting contract with tickets provided on China Eastern routes
- Emergency Medical/Travel Insurance provided by IAC. Aircraft and Employers Casualty Insurance provided by China Eastern.
- Citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
- Minimum total flight time of 3,000 hours
- Minimum 1000 hours on type or on A320/340/380 variant with last flight on type (or variant) within 6-12 months
- Current A330 type rating (or A320/340/380)
- CAT I instrument landing level
- Be under age 50 when application documents are first submitted
- Current passport, no criminal record and no record of flight accidents or incidents
- Current First Class Medical Certificate issued by ICAO member state (no waivers)
- Provide a security evaluation document issued by a previous airline confirming candidate is qualified to operate as an airline transport pilot.
- ICAO level 4 language certification