A320 Captain – Position on hold
This Shanghai based commutable position offers extremely attractive terms and conditions.
- Monthly remuneration paid net of all Chinese income taxes
- Annual remuneration of US$168,000 ($112,000 for 8 month seasonal) plus Annual Safety Bonus of $500 per month.
- Housing Allowance, Ground Transportation and 12 Tickets per annum for flight crew & family (upgradeable to business class space available).
- Access to highly Discounted Group Insurance Schemes (Loss of Income, Loss of Licence, Expat Medical, Comprehensive Medical etc
- Unparalleled service from IAC with an on call contract manager always available to support you throughout the duration of the contract.
If you wish to know more about this position we are waiting to hear from you. Please register on IAC’s website or alternatively contact one of our friendly recruitment specialists
- Citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China;
- Total minimum PIC hours of 3,000 hours
- Minimum PIC Hours on type of 600 hours
- CAT I instrument landing level;
- Last flight on type within 6-12 months
- ICAO English Level 4;
- Be under age 57 when application documents are first submitted.
- No record of flight accident or incident.
- No criminal record.
- Provide a security evaluation document issued by a previous airline confirming candidate is qualified to operate as an airline transport pilot.