A320 Captain in China – Temporarily on hold
This Shanghai based commutable position offers extremely attractive terms and conditions.
- Monthly remuneration paid net of all Chinese income taxes
- Annual remuneration of US$168,000 ($112,000 for 8 month seasonal) plus Annual Safety Bonus of $500 per month.
- Housing Allowance, Ground Transportation and 12 Tickets per annum for flight crew & family (upgradeable to business class space available).
- Access to highly Discounted Group Insurance Schemes (Loss of Income, Loss of Licence, Expat Medical, Comprehensive Medical etc
- Unparalleled service from IAC with an on call contract manager always available to support you throughout the duration of the contract.
- Citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China;
- Total minimum PIC hours of 3,000 hours
- Minimum PIC Hours on type of 600 hours
- CAT I instrument landing level;
- Last flight on type within 6-12 months
- ICAO English Level 4;
- Be under age 57 when application documents are first submitted.
- No record of flight accident or incident.
- No criminal record.
- Provide a security evaluation document issued by a previous airline confirming candidate is qualified to operate as an airline transport pilot.