A320 Captain in Japan for Jetstar – TR & NTR – Temporarily on hold
Type Rated & Non Type Rated
Jetstar Japan is now hiring suitably qualified Captains for their Japanese operations.
Japan remains one of the fastest growing aviation markets in the world and Jetstar Japan is a key part of Jetstar’s Asia-Pacific network. Jetstar Japan currently operates a fleet of 25 Airbus A320s and plans to expand to 35 aircraft by 2023, including the addition of 3 A321LRs in 2020.
Jetstar Japan’s continuing growth creates exciting opportunities for motivated and professional flight crew who are eager to accelerate their career. We’re looking for pilots who thrive in a team environment and want to live and breathe their values.
- 4,000 hours total flight time including 3,000 hours on jet aircraft
- 1,000 hours PIC on jet aircraft, 500 hours on Airbus FBW aircraft
- Valid JCAB ATPL on ANY aircraft type including turbo prop
- ICAO Level 5 English language proficiency
- Hold, or be eligible to hold relevant Japanese permanent residency status or an unrestricted right to work in Japan
- Strong and effective team working competencies