B744 First Officers
Excellent terms and conditions with a reputable international airline.
- 5 Year contract term, thereafter renewable
- Possibility of transitioning to a newer aircraft type
- Commuting with access to an extensive worldwide network
- Guaranteed 9 days off per month plus up to 2 days travel
- 2 days annual leave may be added to monthly days off
Screenings are held monthly in Seoul (Korean Air will provide tickets from any of their on-line stations) with the cut-off for applications approximately 2 months prior to the screening dates which are usually mid-month and run over 5 days.
If this interests you please register your details on our website or alternatively contact one of our friendly recruitment specialists.
- All candidates must be under 45 years of age
- All candidates must have flown on a Multi-Crew Jet Aircraft (MCJA) for a commercial operation within the last 12 months for TR
- Minimum of 2,000 total flight time
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Multi-Crew Jet Aircraft
- Minimum of 500 hours on type
Korean Air Screening Schedule
|Screening Dates||Cut off for Application||Aircraft Type & Position Available|
|JUL||13 ~ 17||22-MAY(FRI)|
|AUG||24 ~ 28||25-JUN (THU)|
|B744 CAP & FO (On Type)|
|SEP||14 ~ 18||24-JUL (FRI)||B777 CAP & FO (On Type, NTR)|
|B737NG CAP & FO (On Type)|
|OCT||19 ~ 23||25-AUG (TUE)||A330 CAP & FO (On Type, NTR)|
|NOV||16 ~ 20||25-SEP (FRI)|
|DEC||14 ~ 18||23-OCT (FRI)|