A330 First Officer in Taiwan – Position on hold
Type Rated & Non Type Rated
IAC is proud to present First Officer positions with China Airlines on the A330 for type rated (TR) and non type rated (NTR) candidates with excellent terms and conditions.
- 3 year renewable contract
- 24 days annual leave. 2 days per month starting on the 4th month after check out. 1 additional day for each year of service after 2 years of service (up to 30 days).
- 30 days sick leave. First 30 days full pay (basic wage, type allowance and fixed allowance), 31st-60th days, allowances will be paid in half, 61st-90th days, allowances will be paid in one third
- Commuting contract with tickets provided to and from contract base
- National Health Insurance, Accident Insurance and Aircrew Loss of Licence Insurance provided.
If this interests you we are waiting to hear from you. Please register on IAC’s website or alternatively contact one of our friendly recruitment specialists
- 1,500 hours total time
- 500 hours on A330 (or a minimum of 3,000 total hours and 1,500 hours on the A320 variant)
- Hold current and valid ATPL and operated without restriction for the last 2 years.
- 5 years civil aviation experience or 2 years for those holding a bachelor degree.
- Current A330 type rating (or as approved by airline)
- Current First Class Medical Certificate issued by ICAO member state (no waivers)
- ICAO level 4 language certification
- Current passport
- No criminal record
- No record of flight accidents or incidents