Japan B737NG - Type Rated (TR) & Non Type Rated (NTR) - type rating provided by airline Under 50 for B737NG Typerated and Under 45 for Non B737NG Typerated Captain
Breaking News – for the first time in many years SKYMARK Airlines have commenced re-hiring for B737NG type rated and non-typerated Captains. Skymark will provide the candidates with the B737NG rating.
This Japanese based commutable position offers extremely attractive terms and conditions in addition to access to highly Discounted Group Insurance Schemes (Loss of Income, Loss of Licence, Expat Medical, Comprehensive Medical etc
All IAC Flight Crew receive unparalleled service from IAC with an on call contract manager always available to support you throughout the duration of the contract.
If you wish to know more about this position we are waiting to hear from you. Please register on IAC’s website or alternatively contact one of our friendly recruitment specialists
- License: Valid Airline Transport Pilot License from ICAO recognized countries
- Total time: Minimum 5,000 hours total flight hours
- PIC time: Minimum 3,000 hours commercial jet PIC time
- PIC for cross country: 100 hours, Cross country total time: 200 hours, Total night flight time: 100 hours, Total instrument time: 75 hours
- Last flight within 6 months of application
- Valid ICAO First class Medical Certificate
- Flight Radiotelephony Operator’s License
- ICAO level 4 english proficiency
- Age: Below 45 years old at application for Non-Rated Captains ((B737EFIS, B767, B777 and B787 current Captains may apply for the non-type rated positions)
Below 50 years old at application for B737-800 Rated Captains
**JCAB ATPL holder is given special consideration.
Working conditions: according to the service agreement between IAC and Skymark.
- Training bond is valid.
- Three year contract commences from the date of Captain qualification. Until then, pilot is trainee on probation, even though in OJT period.
IAC is proud to present Captain positions with Hainan Airlines on the B787 with excellent terms and conditions. 4 year renewable contract 30 days annual leave Commuting contract with tickets provided to...Continue reading
These highly sought after positions are for CRJ Captains that are currently operating on the CRJ 200/700/900 or CL65. Screenings are scheduled for February 2018 and applications close mid...Continue reading
IAC is proud to present First Officer positions in the tranquil South Pacific with Fiji Airways on the A330 with excellent terms and conditions. Initially 5 years, thereafter automatically renewable 24...Continue reading